Tuesday 22 May 2018

It's All About Dolls

Over the last few MONTHS I have rounded up all my 'Priors'(play with) dolls. Clothes removed all got a bath and hair wash a few got a trim if required. Them I checked them all off against my doll photo list, yes every doll when they come to live with me gets a name tag and a mini photo shoot so I know who they are. Going through all the dolls I found a few with no name (I guess the snook in when I was not looking?) Other appeared to be twins or even triplets...the extras where removed, well there heads, bodies donated to another head. I like my dolls to have movement. OK, so dressed in swimwear, underwear or summer clothing, sorted into groups, FR, Ken, Homme, Momoko, Red haired Barbie's...you get the idea it was now photo time. But why take a few group pictures when it would be soooo much fun taking a picture of all the dolls together. So holding back the men in white coats I started at 10'oclock on a bright Sunday morning. The weather forecast was for a warm mid 20's day. NOT! It was VERY hot! Poor dolls were getting a right hot flush going (And I'm not saying what was going on with ME LOL) 
OOAK dolls 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I added in some Momoko's, Ruruko's and Dynamite dolls 
 
 
Then the rest of the Integrity dolls 
 
 
I started on my own but after a while I needed the help of both Amy and Sophie..... 


EXTRA PHOTO'S


































































No comments:

Post a Comment