Wednesday 23 May 2018

Me and my dolls

So after taking pictures of my OOAK dolls and getting out all the IT, Momoko, Ruruko, Dynamite etc dolls 

Along with my cat supervisors 




it was time to set them up in a larger area in my garden...again the cats turned up for inspection! 
 
 
Then it was time for Barbie, I divided the Barbie's up a little as there are quite a few!Starting with the dark haired dolls 
 

By now it was mid afternoon and I was starting to panic, ALL the dolls needed to be put in place and photo's taken before it got dark. There was no way I was leaving my dolls out over night so it had to be done in one day...my daughters were instructed that they would be required to help ..... 
AND THEN THE MADNESS REALLY BEGAN! 
Now when I post the next bit you might need a nice drink...maybe a few headache pills and a LOT of time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment