Sunday 13 August 2017

All Confused

Well, it's not so much a post a day as ..A post whenever I can! But I will leave it as is or my poor brain will be even more confused than it already is! I'm even more befuddled than normal today as the convention details came and I have just had time to reads them. For those that have been to conventions before I'm sure they make complete sense but me? Well, it's all as clear as mud! I'm still without a table so will be at the dinners on a TV table in a corner! I understand that you can apply to be a table host and once you have been approved then you ask your friends to join you. Lost of people have their table sorted so it's finding someone with a space. I did get a few offers when I asked about this on the W Club page but these were from strangers. OK, so once you get to know people they are no longer strangers so it's just that first bit, but well I do know (never met but have chatted for years) a lot of doll people and I just thought it would be good to sit and chat when someone I at least know their name? Do I sound nuts? OK, so nothing new with that! I have had one person who is hoping to be a host and she has said I can join her but that's only if she is one and if she remembers she offered LOL... See it's confusing! Then the dolls do I want them all or just some? If I get them all I guess I could sell those I don't want but that brings me to shipping....If I want them all they will be shipped to me after convention but I live in England so shipping and the UK government ransom demand (they call it customs duty) will be massive! After convention we are flying down to Miami for a week so anything I buy will have to fly with me, is this going to put me over my luggage allowance? See it's not easy!Oh, and money, I'm guessing room sales you will need cash? Will I have enough, but then again if I buy to much I will have no way of getting it HOME! This will be my one and only convention as my dad is getting to frail to leave. Oh, I don't know maybe I should not be going anyway?
So on other news Ike is now fine after his dental operation and is back enjoying the outdoors. I think Godfrey will be next for the vets as I think he is loosing weight? 

The weather today have been really lovely and girls are in and out of the pool, a good job as that dang heater cost a small fortune!😸

Oh, and my poor Orchids are all covered in some evil mite!!!! Looks like white fluff and I have had to put them all in the garden. They are now sprayed with bug stuff that I'm hoping will work and later I will give them all a good wash. 


Been working on my doors some more and have made some for the hospital. I will (I hope) have a small tutorial for Tuesday.

Off for a lay down and some paracetamol...back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment