Saturday 26 August 2017

Dolls, Cats and Day's Out

Not posted for a few days, just not felt up to it. The death of Godfrey came as such a shock and he has left a massive hole in our lives it has been very hard to get our heads around what happened. But the world keeps turning and life moves on.... 
I had three new doll come a week or so back and I have just unboxed them.. 
Finley Price, I'm loving this doll the short fringe is so pretty but not sure what I will do with the bun once it's un-done? Her outfit is lovely and I did toy with the idea of leaving her 'as is' but she is just such a sweetie I want to re-dress her and play around with her. 
 
 
 
Never Predictable, now this one I will be leaving 'as is' and she will be displayed in my dining room. 
 
 
The third doll was Smoke and Mirrors Lilith 
 
 
I can't see this one going about her business without a phone and as I just received this one she was first in line for it 
 

My pregnant friend is still having a few baby issues and it's looking pretty definite that she will need a Caesarean. I'm her birthing partner as her partner/boyfriend is only around when it suites him! I'm hoping he will stick around for the birth but we will see? 

I did get to play catch up with one of my oldest friends who moved to Cyprus some years ago and that was a wonderful fun filled afternoon. She is hoping to move back to England soon and it will be great to have her close by again. 

I had been spending some time working in my doll room the last few days and my shadow Jordan was waiting for me just outside 
 
Ashley and her boys Jordan and Perri having a few sweets 
 
this picture reminded me of one I took not long ago 
 
I hate change especially this sort! 
I do still have my Ike who I snapped resting under the hammock 
 

Went to Kingston Upon Thames yesterday as it's my mum's birthday tomorrow. This weekend is a bank holiday and Saturday/Sunday and Monday will be a nightmare on the roads so we decided to avoid the traffic as much as we could by going out on Friday. It still took us the best part of two and a half hours to get there with the M25 (known as the car park around London) and an accident that stopped traffic for some time on the A308! Still the weather was nice and we had a lovely French meal looking out over the river 
 
 

I spotted a Tiger shop while wandering around Kingston and had a look around in the hope I could find some mini chairs I had spotted in a post on FB a few weeks ago.... came out with these

I wanted two of each but they only had one pink chair left! 
The scooter is a pen! I also brought some new cat collars (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment