Friday 4 August 2017

Old Photo's

Not sure where I have been all week? All a bit of a mystery Last post was last Saturday and now it's FRIDAY???? What I do remember is that I have spent a lot of the week going through my old photo's and scanning them into the computer, I have 1000's and I'm hoping that in the end I will be able to have my cupboard back? When not scanning and doing other boring stuff like looking after my family (and cats) I have been finishing up my penthouse diorama and tidying my doll room ...oh, and the study. Weather not been very good as it's rained most days, a real pain in the butt! 
Cats are all OK, apart from Ike who has been dribbling for the last couple of days, so it was yet ANOTHER tripe to the vets and he will be going back on Monday for teeth extraction! I blame the toffee cake that his old lady used to feed Tilly on as I bet he was eating it as well! Going to cost the better part of £400 thank goodness I have a monthly payment plan! 
So a few random photo's from those I have scanned in so far... 
 
 
 
 
Check out the outfits! 
 
That's the queen 
 
A 90's wedding and Christening 
 
 
Today no cats but me with Bonzo the dog 

No comments:

Post a Comment