Monday 5 June 2017

Good, Bad and Very Ugly (London Bombers)

Saturday was a lovely sunny day. My parents always come round for the day on Saturday dad potters about and mum does the gardening. As it became hotter we did less work and more lounging around. 
When I removed to pool cover there were a few bits in the pool so well, water was warm and I had to go in first and clean it. Once I'd had my swim (girls could not come in as they might disturb the pool detritus LOL) the girls were free to splash and have fun. 
I carried on with my doll photos and writing up the 'Doll Diorama Blog' in doing. 
Again I had help with my photo shoot 

 

Tilly is still a work in progress when it comes to going outside 
 
Straight after the photo we covered Tilly's chair with a towel to give her extra shade. She is still eating funny and we are hoping it's just to do with the heat? 
God thought the towel I had laid on the floor for the girls to get changed on (after getting out of the pool) 
 

Sunday was a lazy day with a lay in in the morning some pool time and not a lot else! I did spend most of the day watching the news. We have gone over London Bridge numerous times as the hotel we stay at is just near the bridge. 

 
That's London Bridge behind Sophie 
 
Walking towards London Bridge 
 
This pretty pub is next to where they crashed the van! 

No comments:

Post a Comment