Wednesday 21 June 2017

HOT HOT HOTTER


14:22 21/06/2017
It has been in it's 80/90 all week I'm just soooo hot! UK do not do THIS hot, last time was 1976! That was the year I took my exams and students were fainting left, right and centre! We have above ground pool, the pool has a heater we have always needed the heater...I have not had the heater on all week. Boy it's HOT! (have I mentioned it's hot before?) Other places when it's hot a lot they have air con UK only the big stores have air con, homes we don't have air con...OK, be back soon I need a swim.....
16:45 21/06/2017
I'm back and nicely cooled. After my swim I did have an ice-cream and my little guy Perri was crying for some attention so I sat with him for a while.
Perri on his perch with Ike on the lower level
Poor Perri Monday I noticed his eye weeping a little and by the evening it was closed so Tuesday morning it was off to the vets where it was discovered he had a scratch on his eye. Now on eye drops twice a day, the vet said his eye would hurt more in bright lights...it's bright and sunny Oh, and HOT so Perri must stay indoors until Saturday when I take him back to the vets. Keeping Perri in also meant I had to move my foam core boards, if you have a cat and these boards you will know how much cats love to use them as scratching posts! Some of mine have pretty much been wrecked by the cats.
Jordan on my foam core boards
I moved the boards to the doll room as it's to hot to be working in there at the moment. My poor dolls I hope they have not melted away? I have been leaving the door open with a screen to stop cats getting in naturally LOL Also had the fan on in there a few times hoping to keep it at least a little cooler.
As to what I have been doing, that would be not a lot...it's waaaay to HOT!
OK, so just as a bit of useless information or conundrum if you like. I brought a new keyboard a just after Christmas. When I wrote out my e.mail address the @ came up " very strange but as I could not be bothered to take the keyboard back and as I knew the issue I just carried on. So today??? very strange they are the right way round? Maybe the heat got to the keyboard and fixed the traversal? Who knows, after all in this heat anything could happen...did I mention IT'S HOT!
I have been attempting to take some photo's of some dolls I want to sell (when I get the time) Some of the pictures came OK I think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment