Sunday 11 June 2017

Looking Up At The Sky


Saturday dawn a beautiful day if a little windy (I lie it was major windy). Wind was good as I think it would have been unbearable other wise. Mum and dad are here for the day as is with most Saturdays. Mum spent most of the day pottering around the garden dad helped out a little but we still will not allow him to do to much.
Girls spent most of the day in the pool I had a couple of swims as did mum. I think it would need to be well over 100 to get dad to go in!
Lovely roast pork dinner. I was worried it would be to hot to cook a roast but having the blind over the kitchen window all day it was not so bad. It was to hot for the cats who spent the day wondering from one bit of shade to another.
Sunday the weather was pretty much the same and girls in and out of the pool all day. Both girls have been taking it in turns to drive me nuts! Some days they could try the patients of a saint... and I'm so not a saint LOL!
Such a pretty sky today

I tried to take a few doll photo's today but the wind was being very unhelpful!
And finally more gifts from the cats

Ike looking regal
Brothers at play, Perri and Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment