Thursday 1 June 2017

A Little shopping

I tried to post this yesterday but computer was playing up??? 
Tuesday we all went out for lunch (Chinese) then we did a little shopping, yes it was only a little as dad was with use and we need to look after him because of his heart and 'stuff'. 
Went to The Range to look for a water feature found what we want now I just need to save up for it LOL. Then it was on to my favourite store Home Sense part of the TK Maxx chain (like TJ Maxx or Marshalls) . Lots of inexpensive goodies, I have never yet got out of this store without buying something.... today was no exception 
Always wanted a couple of these lights for the garden 
 
I love Flamingo's and no I do NOT need yet more cushions 
 
This one was reduced so I had to have it (my mum said so) 
 
Like I said I love Flamingo's 
 
I want to do some work in the evening in front of the TV an thought this bag would be good for this. Oh, yes I brought these dolls half price 
 
I brought a few new plants in Homebase and The Range as well. 
Talking of plants want to see my garden? 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the cats.... 
Monday night it was bucketing with rain and we had managed to get all but one cat in. Ashley is not much of a rain cat so I was a little worried when she would not come in, then I spotted her 
 

Tuesday morning before we went out and the weather was improving, warm enough for Tilly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment