Sunday 11 June 2017

Kitty Gifts!


After posting yesterday about doll friends visit and busy week by 8:30 pm I was like the living dead and went off to bed. OK, but I forgot to turn the pool back on so today the water was to cold for swimming! Now pump has been running all day as it plays catch up!
Still today I'm not so tired and even managed to sort out a few doll things. I did intend to go through all the stuff I put in my dads shed but just as I was starting ...it rained! Gave up after that.
This afternoon Amy went to a friends for dinner and it was arranged that the would bring her home. Then when I dropped Amy of I was asked would I mind collecting her? I'm a little bummed as I was looking forward to a nice night *sigh*.
Thought I would show my garden from a different side
Sophie with the as always sleeping Tilly
A gift from Jordan
Ike also wanted to give me a gift (mouse)

I thought it would be fun to go big cat hunting
Can you see the kitty?
Perri looking pretty
Look at the tongue
Ike such a handsome boy
Brothers Perri and Jordan
And Ike makes three
At the far end of my garden I have a vegetable garden and my very own jungle....well it's the cats jungle really but get shade on a hot day

No comments:

Post a Comment