Friday 2 June 2017

My Me Day

Thursday is 'me' day and mum has the girls for the day. This then gives me time to play, or do nothing if that's how I feel. 
First I checked the pool to see how it was warming up, oops the heater is not working? Turns out I had switched the pump to timer instead of on. Idiot!!! So once it was all turned ON the pool continued to heat up. The day was pretty warm and I could not settle ended up watering the garden, washing up and starting a 'Diorama Dolls' Blog...I think this is going to take some time as I can never just go with the easy, always go with the loooong and complicated! 
I love roses I have a lot of roses both in the back and front garden here are a few close ups 
 

 

 

 

 

 

I also love Poppies 

 

Amy exhibited a talent I did not know she had, something she learned when she was at school apparently 

 

She did manage to spin it on her finger but I missed it 

 

As for the cats they needed to stay out of the sun 
Tilly 
 

Ike 
 

Jordan 
 

Ashley went for outdoor dining 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment