Sunday 2 July 2017

Travelling to Brighton


A little bit of a cheat on my days as I have been MIA this last week but back now. I've been on vacation in my favourite UK spot Brighton. Brighton is such an eclectic place I blend right in.😏
So we drove down on the Monday, a good drive just over two hours (can take anything from two too six hours) Having arrived a little early at hotel our room was not yet ready so as it was a beautiful day we thought we would go for a walk along the beach. Then having spotted some deck chairs we decided to sit a while.
Then feeling a little hungry and me having two vouchers for free burgers at the hotel restaurant we decided to get take out and eat on the beach. The burgers were lovely and full of taste. (I had the free burger vouchers as on our last visit the service was so poor) After lunch we wanted a drink so went to a beach cafe for tea and a shared cake.
The tea was to strong so I did not drink it but the cake was nice. By then it was time to check into our room. We had the same room as we have had before, this makes things easier for Sophie but more so Amy with her poor vision. Later walking through reception I noticed a girl caring something quite big (no glasses on) On a closer look it was a..... wait for it...... A SEAGULL!!!!!! Who the heck walls around with a seagull let alone takes it up to their ROOM???? Yes, a woman on reception did try and dissuade her but she said it was her PET!!!!
Later back in the room I started to feel a little hot and when changing I realised that all that time in the sun and I forgot to put sun cream on my face and chest I only put it on my arms for some strange reason. So by the evening it was hard to distinguish between me and a Lobster!
Dressing for dinner that night needed some work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment