Sunday 10 May 2015

LOTS of new goodies....

LOTS of new goodies....

Posted by Susannah on September 13, 2011 at 9:35 AM
So sorry if you've already seen them!
My goodies from last week... box from Dawn my shipping buddy... Hugs to ya!

Dawn sent her wonderful hubby shopping for these!


Check out the L'Escargot!

I brought the OSS dress and Dawn sent me the hat/purse set as a gift... DAWN IS THE BESTEST!!!

From Eve

Love the bucket it looks like it has water in it?
This lot was in my second box (below)... a gift from Madison

look toilets!








Yes, this was ALL in the box plus a couple of other items I forgot to take pic's of!

Momoko Day

Posted by Susannah on September 3, 2011 at 12:10 PM Comments comments (0)

These outfits arrived from Clear Lan last week but this is my first chance to post them...

A

Weekley Update

Posted by Susannah on August 22, 2011 at 3:25 PM Comments comments (1)
Cuddle a carrot! No? OK, it will cuddle itself! LOL This carrot was big enough to feed all five of us for dinner yesterday! (mum and dad came to dinner)

The weather has been pretty poor this summer (again) and the swimming pool had a hole in it so we decided to pack it all away! The day was bright and sunny so typical!!!!



The guys went to investigate the waterfall made when emptying the pool


STILL working my way through taking photo's of all my dolls
I put together a few working groups

Police

Emergency services
Yes, I know it's almost the same but poor Frenchie (see I know her name) would be on her own otherwise) Hay anyone got some fire equipment uniforms for sale?

The Forces
Check out Zuri's boots! Can't find the real ones?

You need a big medical team with all the babies and accidents my dolls have!

Gotta keep them dolls safe on the beach

Airports 'R' Us... well them anyway
Sorry about the crappy picture I was to rushed to get the ladders!

Builders VERY IMPORTANT

I've started on the kids not but they need better bodies!

Guess their job... sorry I got interrupted and will post more on them as soon as I get the chance to take more pictures!

My Ken and co guys

A PAIN

Posted by Susannah on August 17, 2011 at 3:45 PM Comments comments (1)
Life? No, my BACK!
I hurt my back last week and have not been able to do any building in my doll room... or cooking, house work or gardening so it does have an up side!
Anyways after a day sitting around I had to do SOMETHING! But what? Then I thought maybe I could start sorting out my dolls, maybe dress a few in readiness for the opening of the shopping mall and the hospital. I have been working on the hospital and I suspect this might have been the straw that broke the Camels (my) back!!!! So the dressing started!
First I sorted the dolls into FR, Mattel and other. Then male / female. The dressing has taken me ALL WEEK! So now my back is feeling better but I can't move for DOLLS! 



I decided to photograph each doll and name them. So far I have done the Mattel females (three days) The doll room looks a little like it has some sort of plastic body explosion!!! But they are now sorted through and I have yet another bag of unwanted dolls. Some will be going to charity but I must try and get the rest onto evil bay and clear them out!
The girls have been very good and both have been helping me with the jobs around the house that my back won't let me do!
On Sunday we had a day out. We thought a nice boat trip down the Themes from Kingston to Hampton Court? Kingston is sixty miles from home but it's not so bad a journey on a Sunday (about an hour) and it does have a Tony Romas! LOL
Anyway just outside of Kingston we find ourselves in a traffic jam ... we wonder if there has been an accident? Especially when we see two bobby's turning the cars in front around? When they get to us they tell us Kingston is CLOSED as they have some Olympic bike race going on??? The Olympics are not for ANOTHER YEAR??? Anyways the town is closed and we turn around... so where can we go? Windsor? Not that far away and as I turned out we had a lovely day!
LINK
Tomorrow we will be going to Kingston to have lunch with Sophie's birth grandparents something we do every year.
Back on the doll front some goodies I've received this week....
 



Thank you, so much Barb J  for such a wonderful gift!

OK, so I ordered both POM as I could not decide on the colour!


Two new pillow and rug sets from Amber... Thank you!

Two new dresses by Louos... they are soooo pretty! For more pictures LINK
As I seem two have a 'thing' for two's....

Two cats outside my doll room!

Busy... Busy...Busy

Posted by Susannah on August 4, 2011 at 12:27 PM Comments comments (0)
The last couple of weeks have been a mix of toooo hot to move and rain! Today it's rain so we visited Ikea. My parents are still hoping to move nearer to me and we went to look what goodies they have on offer! Mum made a loooong list! I brought a few things for the dolls! Oh, and some rugs for my bedroom.
Also been working on getting the pool ready, not going so well as the pool has a leak! So now I've had to invest in a new one! *sigh*

The girls are happy enough swimming in a foot of water! LOL

**************************
Some mini's arrived a couple of days ago


************************************
Oh, and while I think of it I'm looking for phones and TV's
****************************
Got a new sofa


Love the patten but I think the cushions are more like pillows. I thought the seat would look good with a mix of plain green and white cushions and the pillows on a bed? The seat would look good in a bedroom... maybe a hotel room?
I received this lovely slip, hangers and lip gloss or perfume from doll friend Megan



Neal likes Sarah's new slip too!

Also got this MacDonald set


Happy Momoko Day To Meeeeeeeee....>>>

Posted by Susannah on July 28, 2011 at 1:12 PM Comments comments (0)
Not one but TWO new Momoko's





Crystal was a Wake Up Momoko




And Jenna used to be Love A La Mode
























Part Three of my Birthday Weekend

Posted by Susannah on July 28, 2011 at 11:38 AM Comments comments (0)
Well not so much my birthday as my parents wedding anniversary... and not so much the weekend as...well.... Monday!
We went to the cinema today's to see Cars II. Well I went to see Hawaiian Vacation! LOL I was not disappointed it was very funny! Cars was OK too!

BUT, the cinema was FREEZING and half way through the film all the lights came on???? Very distracting! So after the film we complained.... and new we get to see TWO films for free!

Then we had a Chinese meal at  Aroma
http://www.thearoma.co.uk/where/index.html#thumb
Some pictures of my mum and dad in the garden


In between Day....

Posted by Susannah on July 28, 2011 at 7:48 AM Comments comments (0)
On the 24th we went to Kingston On Themes for the day... It was a beautiful sunny days we did a bit of shopping and walked along the river

Then we went on to dinner at Tony Romas

My dad brought me a VW for my birthday

And I got me a new man

A few of the other purchases that day

And for MORE pictures of our day out... (Yes, I have MORE) LINK

Happy Birthday To ME!

Posted by Susannah on July 27, 2011 at 12:30 PM Comments comments (1)
On 23rd July 1961 I entered the world (same year as KEN) .......so fast forward FIFTY years and it's my birthday.

After a quite day at home in the evening we went to The Townsend for dinner

My best friend Lorraine

My dad and Lorraine's son Kevin

Amy

Lorainne's son Stuart (with my Jack)


Sophie and Amy


Jack looked after my Balloons

This beautiful lady was my gift from Lorraine

Flowers and vase (and a large box of Maltesers) from Sophie and Amy. Photo frame from my mum and dad as I'm getting my 'big present' when we go to New York!

My birthay cake had a big red 50 on it. Oh, and I had Duck A La Orange


What's New

Posted by Susannah on June 27, 2011 at 3:32 PM Comments comments (0)
Just wanted to update my BLOG and WEBS have 'updated' their site builder!!!! Don't you HATE it when your nice and comfy with the way things are and then it all changes! *sigh*
Anyway on to what I wanted to do in the first place before someone decided to UPDATE me!
A couple of pictures from the weekend

Dad and Amy going for colour co ordination.

Sophie and Amy just messing around

And now for some new dolls.....
Korina

For more pictures of Korina LINK
Dasha and Korina model a new outfit by HABILISDOLLS

Dasha dressed in PetraElise

LINK to more pictures

Another new guy that arrived last week was Captin Jack

Rumi is modeling a dress by Ginny




Been on Evil Bay AGAIN!

Posted by Susannah on June 26, 2011 at 3:42 PM Comments comments (0)

Been a busy few weeks LOTS of doll furniture painting but been working on the garden a lot too.
Amy had a visit to Great Ormand St Hospital last weeks and the doctor is soooo pleased with her sight. All is working very well!
Sophie picked up her latest trophy for her Latin dancing. She has now finished at collage (catering) for this year and will be finished with school in FOUR WEEKS!!!!!
These are a few things I've brought on Evil Bay this week....






The painting/spraying goes on... and on.... and on....




My Doll Room...>>

Posted by Susannah on June 24, 2011 at 1:31 PM Comments comments (0)
A couple of video's for you.....

LINK

My Study

LINK

My Boutique

LINK

My Doll Room

Thought I Had Better Update...

Posted by Susannah on June 12, 2011 at 2:51 PM Comments comments (0)
Not a lot been happening though! Last week was half term and both girls were home! We did not have a lot planned which was good as it turned out.
Saturday Amy came down with a tummy bug. By Monday Sophie had it and on Tuesday I came down with it!
On Friday all feeling better went went to the local DIY store... it's having a closing down sale! A bummer as it used to sell good stuff! *sigh* So I brought all sorts of bits and pieces for the doll room.
They doll room I had not even stepped inside of ALL WEEK!!!!
So on Monday Sophie went back to school and Amy and I visited the Opticians Amy has lost one pair of glasses and broken the second) Those that follow me will know she is as blind as a Bat without them!
Anyway Tuesday both girls are back at school and with a whoop of joy I rush to get the housework done and head for the doll room....
Voice behind me "come on then get the kettle on!" My dad and Daniel (best friends son) arrive to work in the garden!
Well, I did get about an hour in my DR but dad and his tea/lunch/tea/is this right? not a lot of 'me' time!LOL
So Wednesday take kids to school... me time? Not a chance!!! Dad wants me to get more stuff from the DIY store!
So Thursday... now today I know I won't get much DR time as I have an appointment at the Opticians. So house work and Opticians appointment for 10.45.
12.30 and I'm shopping in the supermarket ... home... put away shopping... lunch... and time to pick Amy up from school!!! There does the time go????
Friday YES! two hole hours in my DR then it was lunch and of to take Amy swimming  (I have to go or Amy can't)
So them we have are at the weekend.... Saturday mum and dad come round and work in the garden in the afternoon we go the view some houses then it was dinner time!
So now we have Sunday no doll room time but I did get some painting done... but that's it!
Sooooo my update is......NO UPDATE! NO PICTURES! NO PROGRESS AS SUCH!
BUT
I did write an episode of The Priors.
I did buy a lorry load of spray paint (give me a headache)
So not I have a funky looking mask!
I did get Amy's glasses fixed.
I did get my eyes tested and I'm now awaiting my new glasses which will enable me to do detailed doll room connected work!
We did find a house that my mum and dad love.
AND
A whole week with no one ill! OK, OK, I know I have not tempted the fates and next week we will all come down with the lergy!
So try again next week.....

Random....

Posted by Susannah on May 28, 2011 at 5:33 PM Comments comments (0)






Jonathan Hage
Jonathan likes to think he is head of the Hage Dynasty (but in truth he knows it's his wife Agnes who keeps the family together.








Dr Luc K Peters
He works in paediatrics and is hands on when it come to the building of the new hospital The Princess Catherine Hospital ( named after our new princess)












Topher
Well if you read my stories you will know by now that Topher is a boat builder. He is also a bit of a lad!!!! He is at the moment dating Akaine in secret!!! Think fireworks when her family find out!

Oh, and the outfits are all by Dollsfigure
LINK TO WEB SITE
These outfits are all between $20 and $25 that includes the boots!

****************************
Akaine went out the other day with her big brother Neal and their father Jonathan....

*******************************

I think they might be having.... 'words'


Neal is put in his place I think?
****************************



******************************
Poppy models a hat and scarf set I won on Doll Diva's







Bits and Peaces....

Posted by Susannah on May 17, 2011 at 7:59 AM Comments comments (0)
Psyched as you have never seen him before and he says you will NEVER see him again....


OK, not so bad... hat's not a very good fit though


Not sure what all the fuss is about?


So your carrying a large purse and some shoes?


Pretty shoes and nice legs, I wonder who she is?


OH! OK, I get it now!


I said I get it!


ENOUGH! It get it! OK, already I get it!!!!

********************************
This beautiful dress arrived from MarC. I thought it looked so right on Eden





And some more picture of my garden






And my back garden

Oh, not HIM again!!!! He get in EVERYWHERE!




Going to put a pond in here!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE.... SWEET SIXTEEN

Posted by Susannah on May 9, 2011 at 5:32 PM Comments comments (1)
A many of you know Sophie has Downs Syndrome and was born with FOUR holes in her heart. Three were repaired when she was three months old and the first year of her life was touch and go. She 'died' more than 12 times in that first year. The doctors said if she survived she would need a transplant by the time she was 15 and was unlikely to see 16!
Well today she is sixteen and her heart is FINE!


At three months


Our first meeting at 15 months


Today


With all her cards... the big one was from her class.
Oh, and she had a birthday that lasted three days! Saturday we went out to dinner Me, mum, dad, Sophie, Amy my best friend Auntie Raine and two of her boys Kevin and Stuart.
At school they had a party for her with cake and dancing the full works and then tonight we had a Chinese just the girls my parents and me!

Royal Wedding and other stuff.....

Posted by Susannah on April 30, 2011 at 3:06 PM Comments comments (0)
Did you watch it? The wedding that is! I did..... I LOVED LOVED LOVED it!
Loved the people watching .... some wonderful outfit and then there was.....Beatrice and Eugenie!!!! I know they are young but really? They do have people around them telling them if they look good.... but then on the other hand??? Beatrice's outfit was fine BUT THE HAT! Eugenie just looked awful!

Victoria Beckham looked like she was dressed for a funeral and had a face like a smacked bum! Himself though.... David looked good enough to eat!


I think Carol Middleton looked lovely and I liked Camilla's outfit but the trim on the lower part of the coat across the bum... not so good!

The men in uniform ALL looked just so handsome!
On to the Page boys cute or what?

And those little bridesmaids..... just the sweetest!
Pippa, I loved her dress and boy what a figure she has!

Now for the bride.....

No words can really cover how beautiful she looked. Perfect.... just perfect and that SMILE talk about light up a room, I loved when William sore her and mouthed " You look... you ARE beautiful"

All the smiley bits and looks throughout the sermony.... lovely!


The Abbey looked wonderful... who thought of those tree's... inspired!

I think the only blot on Catherine's day would be the bolting horse... that made her look a little uneasy but her Prince was there to reassure her and soon things were fine again.

Two kisses on the balcony and the very tired bridesmaid.... classic.

Then the CAKE and finally the car!

Oh, and her pretty dress for the evening knees up.... LOVED IT ALL



The day before the wedding Amy's school had a Royal Wedding Party. I just had to posts these pictures of her...







I got a NEW CAMERA!>>>>>

Posted by Susannah on April 9, 2011 at 1:22 PM Comments comments (2)
Had a busy week mostly working in my doll room. The sun have been shinning and nudging 70's so the garden also received some attention. But my big news as I think you can guess from the tittle was I GOT A NEW CAMERA! It's a Nikon 3100 as recommended by some on the boards. I'm in looooove! It takes GREAT pictures. I've only ever had a digital camera and this is my DSLR .... what a difference? First a few I took in the evening as soon as the battery was charged.... Oh, and I've not photoshop any of these pictures!
Then out in the garden the following day

Dad and Mick building a summer house







My monsters


And I could not leave out 'himself'..... GODFREY

Update....

Posted by Susannah on March 29, 2011 at 1:54 PM Comments comments (1)
Well I still have my cough, so I'm going back to the doctors just hope they can sort me out????
This last week has been pritty quite. Girls been at school sent all the forms of for Sophie to start collage in September!!!! I just can't get my head around my baby starting collage this year? She will be SIXTEEN in May!
Just sent my payment for the second FR club doll (for last year) was starting to wonder if we would EVER get her!!!!


Regal Solstice Anja Dressed Doll... I hope she looks this good when she arrives?
All my thoughts are on my doll room at the moment and you can catch up on that at
The Building of... THE PRIORS ... a doll room

Trying not to buy anything....BUT....

Posted by Susannah on March 22, 2011 at 2:15 PM Comments comments (0)
Sometimes a gal's gotta have what a gal's gotta have! LOL




Set including mat by Amber
AND
Well, Godfrey being Godfrey!

You can just see his ear pocking out the whole in the middle!









No comments:

Post a Comment