Friday 21 July 2017

Babies, Tilly And My Doll Room

Well! Wednesday was interesting. went with friend for her twenty week scan, this is the one when they check for abnormalities and can sex the baby. I was with her last week when she had a 3D scan and so we already knew the sex but was good to have it confirmed. The good thing (for me) was the stenographer was training someone so as she pointed out all the things she was looking for to him I got to see too! My friend for the most part was looking forward at another screen so she on the most part got to look at lots of blobs and funky shapes. The good news is all is well with the baby, not so good is my friend has a few issues and might well need a cesarean. At the moment it is looking like I might be her birthing partner (just hope the screen is nice and big) LOL Afterwards, a look at baby goodies in Home Sense, sadly not a lot on this occasion. Then for me home to check on Tilly. She is still very poorly at this time and had eaten nothing all day. Spent the afternoon back when she first came to me carrying her around with me (even to the toilet). After dinner and another pill (for Tilly not me) she did have a few mouthful's of supper. 
 
Tilly spreading the love 
 
Thursday my 'me' day and mum collected the girls about 9:30 leaving me to watch Tilly and make doors (Doll sized). Tesco arrived soon after and I had ordered some cooked Chicken pieces. Once I had put all the shopping away I opened the packet with Tilly looking on showing just a hint of interest. By the time I had cut the Chicken into tiny pieces (Tilly has no teeth) she was next to me looking very interested...she ate the lot! So an hour later another small portion and this time she is mewing for it! So looks like the antibiotics are working, just have to hope for no more fits! 
I want to do some work in my doll room but a little worried at leaving her but then again I leave her at night when I go to bed so maybe she will be OK? I did think about taking her up to bed with me but she would want to be on my bed and if she had another fit she might full on the floor and hurt herself so she sleeps on her rug on the floor in the kitchen where she is safe. 
Still talking cats I HAVE NO IDEA what is going on with my boys (Ike, Perri but mostly Jordan) they are all acting like complete nutters racing through the house and garden, and every time my heart leaps thinking Tilly is having another fit. 
 
Trying to get the dolls out!!! 
 
 
 
A nice box has just arrived with three dolls Poppy, Agnes and Giselle. Plus the room set thing that you make. 
As always I was not allowed to unpack on my own 
Jordan was my helper 
 
 
Dolls are lovely and I thought as I had a little me time left I would look at making the room set this I thought was a two room thing but now find you have to chose what room you want to make...not very clear when item was offered! 
 
So then I find some of the card pieces are bent and a little crumpled (hope it wont show when made up). Next I look for the instructions? No instructions so after about half an hour looking around on the W club forum I find a note about a video that has not as yet been uploaded so NO instructions!!!! I've now put it all away and I hope that IT get around to releasing the video some time soon? Also hoping the thing does not get more damaged while I wait.........

No comments:

Post a Comment