Wednesday 26 July 2017

Goodbye Tilly


My Tilly died today,
we only had you for 16 months and you was more way more than the cuddle cat I had always wanted. You touched so many hearts I was so hoping you would stay just one more day so you could share my birthday cake (Tilly LOVED cake most likely why she had no teeth) and cheese loved cheese. You was seventeen so as they say a good age. I think we made your time with us happy and comfortable it's so strange not having you up on my shoulder , I turn around and there is no little girl sitting on the step waiting for me to finish so you can be picked up. Your little purple stool in my kitchen is empty. Tilly you loved that stool as you could sit there and watch me in the study, or watch dinner being made. You could sit on your stool while we ate dinner and catch the breeze on a warm evening. Tilly you was adored by all who met you, you loved everyone even children who most cats would run a mile from Tilly you was happy to be picked up and cuddled. Even today as you struggled to breath you wanted to be on my shoulder. When the vet took you to put in the cannula you wanted to be on the vets shoulder. When the vet came back she said it was the first time she had put in a cannula while the cat was on the nurses shoulder....that's my Tilly! Mummy love's you my sweet girl, go now over the rainbow bridge and spend happy times with your old lady and Sammy
LOVE YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment