Wednesday 12 July 2017

Music


Do like David Cassidy? I do and David Essex LOVE Queen though. Got my Spotify on at FULL volume... Playing my songs and chilling out BIG TIME. Music has such a strange effect on people...well me anyways! I was happy enough sitting on my butt going through Facebook, even though I had TOLD me NO FACEBOOK so many times *sigh* I'm like a teenager I just don't listen to me anymore! Anyway a post came up of this guy killing it to Uptown Funk not sure what he was on but if he could send me some it would be good..... actually it's most likely that stuff that you blow balloons up with, knowing me I would end up blowing ME up so maybe I will stick with the good music. I digress back to the guy dancing



Then I had to go find Uptown Funk on Spotify..then Happy (Pharrell Williams) so I added them to my play list so now I have David Cassidy playing. Next up The Bay City Rollers then David Essex followed by some random songs from my childhood. Have you ever heard of The Spanish Flea by Ray Davis? I played this over and over and over as a child? You would think I would have grown out of it but nope.. still a good song! Others include The Pushbike Song, Green Onions, Candida and Hot Chocolates(How can you not love a group called HOT CHOCOLATE?)You Sexy Thing! So I'm buzzing out to music right now! Tell you something else that made me buzz a post from Sheryl in TX I just never realised people actually look FORWARD to my posts???? THANK YOU you have made my day...month...YEAR!😸  OK, so now I have a sore throat need a drink back soon.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

drnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkg
.
.
.
.
.
Jordan the cat beat me back to the keyboard dang cats! Do you think he is trying to say I'm drunk? LOL
It's OK I'm not, I don't drink.. not because I'm strange or anything (my opinion this may not be the opinion of others) just can't find a drink I like the taste of. As a teen I would drink Vodka and orange but one day I thought Why? So now I just have the orange and get drunk on life! Corny but true 😜
I'm telling you all this as for the last ...Oh, 'We Will Rock You' Queen has just come on ....sorry got to go head bang for a minute....
More Paracetamol anyone?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And as 'Another One Bits the Dust' I'm back so Monday and Tuesday I did... well not a lot it was wonderful! Played catch up with my e.mails etc and even ventured into the doll room for a tidy up. House is still a mess but hay I have eight cats it ant' never gonna look perfect! Weather has been OK'ish Oh, I know I'm never happy with the weather but as I have said before I'm English we are always unhappy with the weather! Girls have been in the pool as have I and now it's stopped raining it's warming up again.
Warming some heads (doll not human) for a head swap and Perri is looking after them, it was his brother Jordan who was being rude to me on the keyboard before.
The garden looks so fresh and pretty after the rain so.....
Cat pictures
Ike
Ashley with son Jordan
The God (Godfrey)
Ike decided on a head rattle just as I took his picture
Oh, yes the garden
OK, so I took a LOT of garden pictures so will show you more tomorrow, I'm going now to sing loudly in the garden and frighten a few neighbours! Hay, You Sexy thing is back on...
"I believe in miracles, where you from you sexy thiiinnnngggg" .....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment