Wednesday 26 July 2017

Birthday Blues

As expected the last few days have been strange and I have not been up to wanting to post. Now I'm more 'me' again so here we go. My last post was the day before my birthday the day my sweet Tilly died. Mum and dad had a table booked for dinner so we still went even though things were a little muted. Chinese in my favourite restaurant. 
Sunday was my birthday and we all made an effort to smile and talk Tilly. Coming downstairs with all the cats around my feet and no Tilly trying to climb my leg was hard. Eating breakfast with her not sitting on Amy's tray was hard, that was how the day went. I spent a lot of my day working on my penthouse in my doll room. Mum and Sophie cooked dinner 'Duck A La Orange' with birthday cake for desert. We watch a Eddie Murphy film Beverly Hills Cop II. It was very 80's and funny just what we needed. 
Monday was another rainy day and again I spent a lot of time with my penthouse. 
Tuesday we berried Tilly I could not bury her on my birthday and Monday dad was playing golf so Tuesday it had to be. My friend and her two boys also came over the older one helping dad dig the hole. It was a nice funeral with cake rapped in tissue so Tilly did get a piece of my cake, I read the Rainbow Bridge poem and Amy put flowers on her grave. Eight people attended her funeral more than some humans get. Tuesday was also my parents 63rd Yes 63rd wedding anniversary so the girls and I went to their house for dinner (steak Diane) and more birthday cake! 
I have a few pictures for you and first up as often is CATS! 
Perri and Jordan 
 
Jordan 
 
Perri 
 
This is the mess Jordan made, the clothes scattered across my desk started out in the brown bag in the corner. He also tossed some on to the floor! 
 
Now onto dolls these three came the other day 
Pandorea 
 
Maje, I love her outfit and the accessories are wonderful BUT although the boots are great I think she would look better with shoes. I think the boots look a little like she is wearing ankle socks which is not a good look and does not work with her dress. 
 
River is in urgent need of a hair wash as at the moment it's as stiff as a poker!She also has great shoes but they can't be seen with the long trousers...maybe I should swap them with Maje's boots?

No comments:

Post a Comment