Thursday 6 July 2017

Back to normal....whatever THAT is?

So now I'm back home and playing catch up. Amongst these joys are cleaning the house from top to bottom (eight cats + one week home with only my dad to look after them = well, a lot of mess!) Plus, the washing...why so much washing when you go away are we running nakid at home and I have never noticed? Weather has warmed up and is now HOT! Hoping it will break soon. Wednesday dad had another appointment at Harefield Hospital (heart) he had a monitor fitted for 24 hours. The rather grumpy woman who fitted it said to bring it back in 24 hours and was rather astonished when dad said we could not and I would return it Friday morning. Now this hospital is over an hours drive away on the notorious M25. If you have not heard of the M25 we in UK call it the M25 car park! It's a motorway that encircles London. Not some place you can easily pop over to. 
OK, so now for some photo's from this past week 
Six cats in one place is as good as it gets as the other two are kept away from this lot due to fights etc. 
 
I notice a broken branch on my rose bush, I'm guessing due to the weight of the rose heads. I thought I would bring it indoors 
 
see just one stem 
 
A couple of holiday purchases this unit is the perfect size for my dolls I purchased this in Laklands 
The little Cacti are for clipping onto glasses so you know who's is who's 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment