Tuesday 23 May 2017

Bath Day

Bath Day no it's not that we only bath once a week or anything but once a week I like a looooong bath with a cuppa and the Sunday supplements. It's also the day I wash Amy's hair and yes I do only do this once a week as she has Afro hair and I was told when she was a baby to not was it to often. This is a VERY good thing as with the help of a couple of potions and an Afro comb it takes over an hour to comb and plat. If it's been loose it can take over two hours and don't even go there with when she got nits some years ago! LOL 
Today is HOT and going to get a lot hotter towards the weekend. Next weekend is a Bank Holiday and we will be going nowhere, I can't even think what the roads will be like? I'm hoping we can get the pool set up but it can take days to do so maybe not? 
New doll arrived today Reception A Versailles Veronique 
 
 
The jewellery is just perfect as are her shoes, she also come with undies. 
Amy in the garden 
 
Godfrey wanted to be in the shade 
 
Jordan wanted to photo bomb Godfrey 
 
Perri in the shade 
 
Both Perri and Jordan have the grumps with me, they both got out of Amy's bedroom window and jumped onto the catio roof. There was no way down from here so it was me to the rescue. Up the ladders I went (I hate ladders anything higher than a step stool is to much for me) So up I go and Perri comes over to see what I'm doing. After a couple of aborted attempts I managed to get him be the scruff and hand him down to Amy. Jordan was watching and was no way coming over to me if I was going to treat HIM in such a manor so sweets were required as a bribe. It worked as there is no way Jordan would not come for his favourite sweet so again scruffed up and passed down to Sophie. Two very miffed boys who will no longer come to me (until dinner time LOL) 
Tilly was the only other cat I could find today and she was indoors away from the heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment