Wednesday 17 May 2017

More....LIFE!!!

Posted by Susannah on Comments comments (0)
Going to start with cats for this BLOG! Dang critters are driving me a little nuts (yes, I know if your gonna have seven cats who can you blame?) So Godfrey has been a good boy and up until last night was mixing well with Ashley and the boys (Perri and Jordan) I say up until last night when Jordan jumped up on the table when we were eating dinner my mum shouted at him and he ran....as did poor Godfrey. OK, BUT Ashley must have thought it was Godfrey who upset her precious boy and she went for him all fang (she only have the one) and hedgehog look!!!! Poor Godfrey I had to chase them down and retrieve him. He spent the rest of the evening attached to my leg!

This is Jordan checking Godfrey out BEFORE the 'incident'

Ashley

My baby Perri who is now all better after his 'reaction' to the flu jab.

Gezabelle is a another one with problems. A month or so ago she went missing and I eventully found her on a neibours shed roof. She fell of and I had to go to another nabours house to search for her in their garden. I found her in the end and she had a bad leg so it was a rush to the vets and a £300 plus bill. Anyway she recovered and after a week I let her start going out again. This was when I noticed all was not well between her and the baby Bell's Izzabelle and Anibelle.... in fact it was mayhem and poor Gez started to stay away for days at a time. The last week her face was all swollen and her eye closed. Another dash to the vet and more meds. She had also lost half her body weight!We nursed her back to health and fed her up and she is now fit and well... trouble is I can no longer let her out of near the other two cats.  Nore for that matter can I try and mix her with Ashley and the boys!!!!
What am I going to do? Well, I have Feeliway in every room in the hope everyone will chill out? Not working! I lock up one group of cats so the other group can have a run and I have a cage and cat harness.... we will see how this works out. My other opption the vet sugested was to get rid of Gez!!!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! But I do want them all to get along so I will be working hard on this!
So the baby bells Izzabelle and Anibelle. Grumpy little cows who act feral half the time! Look pretty but DO NOT TOUCH! Well, that is unless I'm on my computer when Izzi loves to freak me out by deleting stuff and moving things around (it's a touch screen computer) She turns into a major cuddle monster. When it's cold Ani likes to curl up next to me on the sofa and use my leg as a pin cushion. Then they BOTH love bed cudddles BUT only in bed! They also like to play in my doll room...

So that's it for the cats I'll post my dolls etc in another post.





Dolls on holiday

Posted by Susannah on Comments comments (0)
I can't go on holiday (vacation) without taking a doll or two and for my holiday to Cornwall I was accompanied by two dolls
Elaine (Barbie)
Jayden (Dynamite Boy Cruz)

Yes, I always take a hotel room with me too!


The guys did a little shopping on a rainy day

Check out the spacing on the ladder rungs... could they be any better? Puuuurrrrfect for my climbing kittie.

Jayden went for a bit of a rock climb

Thank you for looking

Dolls on holiday

Posted by Susannah on Comments comments (0)
A little late but getting both girls settled in school/college has taken some time!
I never go on holiday (vacation) without a doll or two and for this holiday I had two.
Elaine (Barbie) and Jayden (Dynamite guy Cruz)


When it rains we shop

Check out how perfect the space between the ladder runs are!

While Elaine sunned herself Jayden went walkabout......

Thank you for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment