Wednesday 17 May 2017

My life has the habit of not following instructions, so why break the habit of a life time?

My life has the habit of not following instructions, so why break the habit of a life time? 
Today my intentions were to find some fabric and my patterns book and maybe even get as far as making something? (this being sowing week for me) This morning I had to take Sophie to hospital.. it's OK nothing wrong she is 'working' in the kitchens one day a week. I say working but it's voluntary as she is with a staff member from college so I guess it's like work experience. After dropping her off and showing dad (he came with me as did Amy) decided to check out what they had in Home Sense (the home part of T K Maxx) Found some great cushions to go on the swing bed in the garden... if the weather ever improves? I have a love of all things Flamingo!They are reversible. 
 
Been looking for a rose arch since before Christmas and today a guy had just finished building one when we arrived so now he has to take it apart again! It would not fit into my car so dad (and mum to make sure dad does not lift anything) will collect it tomorrow. 
After a cuppa in Costa's we popped into TRU not been in there for ages and I brought a few things. 
 
By now it was lunch time followed by de-boxing and a couple of head swaps so now another day bits the dust! 
 
Oh, and today (3rd) is National Hug A CAT Day 
 
OK, so she is more hugging me than me her but this is most likely the only picture you will get me in so it is what it is!No I'm not grumpy I just look it LOL 
Time to cook dinner and spend a couple of hours arguing with the girls before bed. Dinner is Toad in the hole (not a real toad it's sausages cooked in a batter) 

No comments:

Post a Comment