Monday 22 May 2017

I neeeed a holiday!

Did not get up until 10:30am and made pancakes for brunch. By then it was 12:30 and I decided on a pj day LOL. Weather OK so wandered the garden ...with cats. Dead headed a few plants (left them for Sophie to clear away LOL) Yes, it's a very LOL day!!! Read the Sunday papers...pretty boring TONS on Pippa's wedding, she looks OK but poor Kate did Pippa pick it? No worries of Kate outshining Pippa bad colour and the most awful style for her. FRUMP FRUMP FRUMP. Looking at some of the pictures in the Mail on Sunday no one looked nice...well Carol (mother of bride) was passable. So now it's almost 4:30 pm watching Judge Judy on TV and thinking about cooking dinner. 
E.mails are all full of vacations, I NEED A VACATION! As soon as dad is fixed we are going for a few days in Brighton. Would love some time in Cornwall as well, along with New York and naturally Miami. The Inn at Key West is calling to me as well! *sigh* I wonder if I will get to any of these places? 
So just to upset myself a little more 
Brighton 
 
Near Looe in Cornwall 
 
New York 
 
Miami 
 
Key West 
 
I managed to sneak up on Izzi and got a photo 
 
With Ani 
 
My bad girl Ashley, it's her life's ambition to kill my baby belles (above) 
 
And for the Perri fans 

No comments:

Post a Comment