Thursday 18 May 2017

Doll Day

Dolls! I got some doll things done. 
When a new doll comes into my home and once un-boxed it's photo time then named and a file created on my photo files thingy. The name they started with and my 'play name' is put on a small tag that I hook onto the doll stand. This will stay with them so I know who they are and can find the file if I want to look at their photo's or add new ones. These dolls have been with me a few weeks but this is my first chance at a photo shoot with them. I always take three pictures. Head, waist upwards and full body. 
Preia has an old head on a new MTM body 
 
 
 
Debi 
 
 
 
Nel 
 
My Poppy's all have flower names that begin with P this is Paeonia 
 
 
 
Cabot is my latest guy 
 
 
 
And I'm lovin' the goodies he came with 
 

 

 

 
Spray painting a couple of my trees and Flamingo's today as weather is perfect (not hot, not cold, not windy and at the moment no rain) 
 

I finished my first dress ...it was a cheat really I cut of the sleeve off a top, hemmed it and added some sparkle 
 
 
A couple of cat pictures to finish with 
Ike 
 
Perri 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment