Friday 26 May 2017

Vacation Oops's!

So as some of you will already know I'm going to the Fashion Royalty Convention in Orlando. This will be my first time and within minutes (seconds) of my clicking that paypal button the butterflies started up big time. I'm hoping I can find a table with at least ONE person I know, but if not..so be it. Now me and vacations are not always a good mix. My dream vacation to New York ended in Hurricane Sandy. I've had delayed flights because of storms and volcano's. I've flown weeks after 9/11 to USA. I've stayed in hotels where everyone (it felt like everyone) else are from some strange religious sect! I've ended up in hospital in America with a very sick baby and flown home wearing diapers because of a gippy tummy (sorry is that a bit of an over share?) Anyway all I can say is for all those lucky people going to Orlando for convention...Good Luck! This year you could be in for something different! LOL 
 
So what else for today? Well,Perri and Jordan went walk about on my canopy and could not get down! Jordan has just knocked a large glass of water all over the side in my study... boy can water travel!!!! 
Been very hot today and although I had a 'to do' list very little got done! Hopping to get at least some way with setting up the pool tomorrow as it's going to be even hotter this week end. 
No cat pictures as I just never got around to it LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment