Wednesday 24 May 2017

Plants for my garden


Sophie went to London for the day with her collage, I admit that I was a little uneasy with it only hours after the bombing in Manchester. How can someone blow up children? I just do not get it! Anyway Sophie went to London and had a wonderful day, the weather was wonderful just the right sort for walking around in.
I left dad at home waiting in for a couple of parcels and mum Amy and I hit the shops. Well not as fun as it sounds really we went to M&S looking for some shorts for Amy, Tesco for some food and then on to Van Hages for a few plants. Nothing much but still put a ding in my debit card. LOL
Got home just in time for dinner and TV time.
Tomorrow we are going to start getting the swimming pool out...I hope?
Pictures for today,
new plants for my garden
Some light for the garden A need to check they work then I will put them in their new home
My cats
Ashley Banjo
and her sons Jordan Banjo and Perri Kiely (looking after a box of lights)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment