Wednesday 17 May 2017

Been a VERY long time but I'm going to try and stat my BLOG again....

Amy is now being home schooled and fitting her and me time in with life is not as easy as I first thought. Fortunately (for me) she does not (is not able to) do exams and all that stuff. We are concentrating on fun, sport (her not me) and life skills. 
This week is sowing week and we will be making clothes for our dolls. See... I get to do what I want to do and Amy gets to join in! 
So Day One, sort out fabrics...just getting them out of the cupboards took ALL DAY! Every handful I tried to pull out it had a slip and a slide and out came a couple of pieces. The cats did help by getting into the cupboards and tossing out a few pieces!!!Not sure how helpful that was with the odd snag or two! 
 
 
 

Today we (me and cats)sorted the fabrics while Amy played on her ipad! I decided to put each group into bags and I'm hoping this will make it easier to find things in the future. 

I have also selected a couple of dolls to make outfits for (need to find a Nu face body) 
 

So that's it for today in the fabric department lets see if I get a far as selecting a piece of fabric or horrors .. cut something out! 

This lovely Poppy arrived a couple of days ago I've named her Paeonia... It's a flower all my Poppy's have flower names beginning with a P 
 
 
 
Love her soft red hair. 

And finally Mr and Mrs 

 
 

Amy with my cuddle cat Terry 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment